Journey Person Pipefitters: $45.29/Hr + $140 LOA + $150 Rotational Travel
What PCL Energy is Hiring for:
Journey Person Pipefitters for their Cascade Power Project located Southwest of Edson, Alberta.
- Work Conditions & Remuneration:
- Base wage $45.29 per hr.
- $140 LOA
- $150 rotational travel (outside of 80 km from the site) is available for those who qualify
- 10 days on 4 days off shift rotation
- 10% Vacation and Stat pay paid on each pay cheque
- 6% RSP contribution
- 2% Matching Pension
- Two 30-minute breaks (first break paid)
- Must be able to work outside in various types of weather conditions
- Safety training provided
This opportunity from PCL Energy is available in Calgary.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with PCL Energy offers:
Living Out Allowance
Many Positions Available
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
PCL Energy has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Pre-Employment Check
- Valid Certifications
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About PCL Energy:
As a direct hire, full service industrial contractor, PCL Energy builds complex, schedule driven projects in the power, petrochemical, oil and gas, mining, renewable, chemical, mining and offshore industries. No matter the scope or scale, PCL will deliver a custom solution to your specific needs. We also provide support to heavy industrial maintenance, capital projects, turnarounds and emergency outages.
Read more on PCL Energy Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from PCL Energy? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!