Join Sureway Construction as a Hydraulic Cylinder Technician in Edmonton!
What Sureway Construction Group Ltd is Hiring for:
Hydraulic Cylinder Technician -
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- 10+ Hours per day (day shift)
- 5 & 2, OT after 8hr/day or 44hr/week
- Tool/Boot Allowance
- Benefits, RRSP/TFSA Matching
- Specialty Dealer Training with Certification
- State-of-the-Art 38 Bay Shop
- Dedicated Cylinder Bay with Test Bench and Hone
- Manufacturer Tooling with Software and Diagnostics
- Team Environment with Input and Creativity Opportunities
- Repair Facility, not a component exchange shop, fostering a sense of ownership among technicians
- Personal Reliable Vehicle
Tools & Equipment
- CSA approved steel-toed boots with 6” ankle support
- Drug and alcohol testing (swab or urine depending on site requirements)
- Successful completion of Company Orientation and site-specific orientation
- Fitness to Work Assessment
Certificates & Licenses
- Journeyperson Millwright or Journeyperson Mechanic, considered a transferable skill
- Valid Driver’s License (non GDL)
- Machining experience is an asset
- Hydraulic experience is required
- Minimum 2-years’ experience working on a Cylinder Bench – Disassembling, Inspecting, Honing, Repairing, and Re-Assembling Hydraulic Cylinders
Knowledge & Skills
- Proficient in reading outside and inside micrometers and bore gauges
- Exceptional organization and cleanliness skills are REQUIRED
- Background screening
This opportunity from Sureway Construction Group Ltd is available in Edmonton.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Sureway Construction Group Ltd offers:
5 & 2
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
10 Hour Shifts
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Sureway Construction Group Ltd has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- 2 Years Experience
- Steel Toed Boots
- Clean Driving Record
- CSTS/OSSA or BSO or CSO (Common Safety Orientation)
- Journeyman Certification
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Sureway Construction Group Ltd:
Sureway Construction Group Ltd is a construction company based in Alberta. They leverage their knowledge, experience and ambition to form strong partnerships and diverse project portfolio.
Read more on Sureway Construction Group Ltd Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Sureway Construction Group Ltd? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!