Join a Top-Notch Team with KPIC Maintenance Services - Enjoy Benefits, RRSPs, and More!
What FWS Group is Hiring for:
Location: Winnipeg, MB
- Collaborate with site staff and support leadership in planning, implementing, and coordinating effective health, safety, and environmental programs.
- Conduct safety orientations for employees, visitors, and subcontractors.
- Prepare and distribute safety statistics.
- Document site-specific Job Hazard Analyses (JHAs), critical lift plans, and safe job procedures in collaboration with the business unit team.
- Investigate incidents, obtain witness statements, verify information, and prepare investigation reports and injury reports.
- 3-5 years of experience in safety, managing onsite construction aspects, and providing oversight for site-specific safety initiatives.
Certificates & Licenses
- Construction Safety Officer Certification or equivalent.
- Standard First Aid certificate (preferably at an advanced level), CPR, and AED training.
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail, organized, with strong time management, communication, and prioritization skills.
- Proficient in construction safety practices, regulations, and techniques.
- Program knowledge with SiteDocs, Avetta & ISN considered an asset.
- Regular travel to worksite locations required (60-75% of the time), with the remaining time spent working from the Winnipeg office.
- Compensation package, including benefits, RRSPs, and professional training.
- Only candidates legally eligible to work and reside in Canada will be considered.
- Drug check
- Background screening
This opportunity from FWS Group is available in Winnipeg.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with FWS Group offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
FWS Group has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Pre-Employment Check
- First Aid
- Travel Required
- 3 Years Experience
- Shift Work
- Valid Certifications
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About FWS Group:
FWS offers a dynamic, diverse, and collaborative workplace. Employees are their most important asset, playing valuable roles in achieving our goals. As the firm grows, so do opportunities for advancement. Their team-based culture provides varied roles that involve meaningful, valued, and fulfilling work. Fully accredited under the Certificate of Recognition (COR) program, we support enhanced safety knowledge with a wide array of training programs.
Read more on FWS Group Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from FWS Group? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!