Industrial Electricians: $75/hr, $30 Meal Allowance, Paid Travel, Flights Available
What AFIMAC Canada is Hiring for:
AFIMAC Canada is actively hiring experienced Industrial Electricians for an upcoming assignment in Southwestern Ontario.
This position will require you to work 12 hour shifts, 6 days per week (Monday-Saturday) when assigned to a project.
You will earn:
- $60 - $75 per hour before overtime
- $30 per day non-taxed meal allowance (when lodging is required)
- Paid Travel (up to 4 hours)
- Hotel Accommodations Provided (when required)
- Flight Provided (when required)
***Contract Duration is 1-120 days***
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide troubleshooting skills for the expedient repair of all plant equipment and facilities.
- Building maintenance and repairs including fans, pumps, aux. systems
- Knowledge of local and national electrical codes, properties of various materials, and principles of operation and application of electronic equipment as required.
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of relay logic, ladder diagrams & controls components.
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics as well as follow diagrams, sketches, manufacturer’s instructions and engineering specifications.
- Strong understanding of PLC troubleshooting/programming
- Knowledge and experience with Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems
- Ability to run power lines to production or service equipment according to tables and safety codes.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must possess a valid 442A certificate
- Min 1 years industrial electrician experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge and experience with Hydraulic or Pneumatic equipment
- Experience with SAP preferred
- PLC programming experience preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, technical and communication skills
- Fluent command of the English language (both written and verbal)
These opportunities from AFIMAC Canada are available in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Ontario.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with AFIMAC Canada offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
AFIMAC Canada has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Certifications
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About AFIMAC Canada:
For more than 30 years, AFIMAC has offered emergency response and strike security, risk management and business continuity services to image conscious companies across North America. AFIMAC prides itself on partnering with their clients to protect people and property both during times of crisis and regular business operations.
Read more on AFIMAC Canada Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from AFIMAC Canada? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!