Hiring Washrack Technician / Labourer for Shop in Winnipeg ($17.58 - $21.47HR + Shift Premiums)
What Trimac is Hiring for:
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Pay: Starting at $17.58 - $21.47 per hour
Position: Full time
- Additional $2.25 per hour for afternoons
- Referral bonus $2500 for qualified hires
- Rotational 8-hour shift, starting at 7:00 am and/or 2:00 pm
- Direct Deposit
- Paid orientation training
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Extended health benefits.
- Pension plan.
- Boot allowance $250.
- Consistent, year-round work.
- Referral Program- $2,500 per hire
- The WashrackTechnician is responsible for basic cleaning processes for all systems
- Cleaning of hoses and pumps, chemical,and temperature/ steam cleaning procedures
- Ensuring that proper wash tickets are completed properly and timely
- Perform general labour duties assigned by the manager
- Operate heavy-duty equipment
- Operation of hand basic tools.
- Tank entry and confined space training required
Certificates & Licences
- Valid Drivers License
- Grade 12 or equivalent completion
- Positive attitude, job performance, and strong work ethic.
- No issuesworking from heights over 20 ft.
- Shop experience, including working around steam equipment.
Knowledge & Skills
- Basic understanding of shop safety, shop work practices, mechanical systems, and use of hand and power tools.
- May work above shoulder level with power and /or hand tools weighing 15 pounds or less and in confined spaces
- Must meet physical requirements of the position and have mobility, vision, hearing, and sense of smell and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties performed.
- May stand and walk on level and uneven surfaces, twist, bend, push, pull, crouch, climb stairs, bend and crawl, grasp, drag, lift and carry items weighing 50 lbs or less.
- Must be capable of working in wet and humid conditions and exposure to normal wash rack cleaning materials.
This opportunity from Trimac is available in Winnipeg.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Trimac offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Trimac has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Drug Test
- Alcohol Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Clean Driving Record
- Extensive Walking & Climbing
- Physically Fit
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Trimac Transportation provides bulk trucking transportation services, as well as related distribution and management services, throughout North America. Founded in 1945, Trimac has stood the test of time, becoming North America’s premier provider of services in highway transportation of bulk commodities.
Read more on Trimac Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Trimac? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!