Hiring Inventory Clerk for Dynamic Operations Team with Excellent Benefits - Apply Today!
What EnergiPersonnel is Hiring for:
Location: Midland, TX
An Inventory Clerk is responsible for managing and tracking all parts and products, recording new items, and maintaining accurate records. This role involves counting, reporting discrepancies, receiving and shipping inventory stock, and data input into Oracle.
- Maintain and update records
- Count materials, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock
- Report discrepancies between physical counts and computer records
- Receive and ship inventory stock
- Post, record, and input data into Oracle for various processes (e.g., Location transfers, Purchase Orders, Shipments, Receipts, Condition changes)
- Identify and correct inventory differences
- Work as a traffic coordinator during absences, including coverage after normal work hours and weekends when on call
- Assist in year-end inventory counts
- Perform various tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous inventory experience
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent math and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work extended hours
- College degree
- Oracle ERP experience
- Previous tubular goods experience
- Forklift experience beneficial
- Background screening
This opportunity from EnergiPersonnel is available in Midland.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with EnergiPersonnel offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
EnergiPersonnel has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Pre-Employment Check
- Overtime Required
- Shift Work
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Advanced Computer Skills
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
EnergiPersonnel was founded by Judy and Fred Hansler in Midland, Texas in 1993. Since that time, we have grown and expanded, earning a reputation as a true leader in staffing, specifically in the oil and gas industry. We are the most responsive team in the business, making ourselves available 24/7/365 to our clients and our candidates. We are a company with national reach, but we have never lost sight of the values that made us who we are. We are a people-centric, service-first team that believes in making the right match the first time, every time.
Read more on EnergiPersonnel Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from EnergiPersonnel? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!