Hiring F/Time HSE Field Rep (Odessa, TX). English, Spanish. 3 Yrs Exp.
What Helmerich & Payne is Hiring for:
HSE Rep in Odessa, TX.
- Promotes the use of H&P’s core HSE Processes including but not limited to; C.O.A.C.H, Lifebelts, written safe work procedures, POMS and EHS reporting. Responsible for independently verifying use of these processes.
- Support personnel during non-routine tasks and major repair activities by assisting with pre-job planning and safety meetings, prior to the start of operations. Additional support is provided by facilitating on-boarding, pre-tour, pre-job and weekly safety meetings; participating in hazardous operations as a safety observer and promoting the use of H&P’s Actively C.A.R.E. programs.
- Uses independent judgment and discretion to provide injury case management and serves as a liaison with occupational and emergency medical services for employees that sustain work related injuries or illnesses to include escort for initial examination all follow-up treatments. Serves as a liaison with Worker Compensation administrators and case managers/nurses in insurance claims management. Maintains all associated documents in accordance with company policies.
- Uses independent judgment and discretion to assist in completing required HSE reporting processes including but not limited to inspections, audits, negative events, good catches and the rewards & recognition reports.
- Uses independent judgment and discretion to ensure internal and external HSE Standards are being met by conducting regular inspections of H&P facilities and audits of HSE processes.
- Actively facilitate and observe the use of H&P’s Pre-Job Planning tools such as Compass Cards, eJSA’s, FlexChecks and Video JSA’s; Participates in e-JSA change requests
- Uses independent judgment and discretion to participate in C.O.A.C.H. conversations, using the CAR and CAR/AR model. Assist all H&P employees through mentoring and coaching, providing additional support to New to Position and Short Service Employees.
- Uses independent judgment and discretion to reinforce proper use of protective equipment (PPE) by all parties present. Conducts inspections and audits within and outside of the EHS reporting system and conducts inspections of safety related equipment.
- Per H&P policies, deliver AWP, forklift, and Regulatory Required training to field employees.
- Serves as a liaison with regulatory officers during unannounced compliance inspections.
- Uses independent judgment and discretion to investigate accidents/injuries and submit reports to HSE Specialist; Assist the lead investigator as needed on SIF investigations; participates in tap root investigations.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Other (Specify): EMT license preferred
- Fluent in English, Spanish helpful.
This opportunity from Helmerich & Payne is available in Odessa.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Helmerich & Payne offers:
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Helmerich & Payne has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- First Aid
- 3 Years Experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Helmerich & Payne:
they do not pay good
Read more on Helmerich & Payne Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Helmerich & Payne? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!