Hiring ASAP!! Pipe Warehouse Order Puller 1st Shift $18.00hr - $20.00 DOE + Referral Bonus
What ResourceMFG is Hiring for:
Pipe Warehouse Order Puller
Location: Odessa, TX
Base Pay: $18.00 - 22.00 per hour
Referral Bonus: Available
Job Type: Temp to Hire
1st Shift: 7:30am-5:30pm some Saturday’s
- Competitive weekly pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Access to medical, dental, and vision benefits plus retirement plan
- AT&T cell phone discounts available
- Free Online Courses through Penn Foster including:
- Access to free mental health services
- Access to Working Advantage discounts and offers
- Life assistance resources. National and state offerings for food, utilities, housing, mental health and much more
- Pulling orders from bin locations daily
- Recording heat numbers
- Computer work (training provided)
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Sort and place material or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Other general warehouse duties as assigned
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace
- 1 year of forklift order pulling required of pipe and/or lumber
- Ability to lift and move 10-50 lbs.
- Stand Up (Electric), Sit Down (Propane) forklift experience
- Drug check
- Background screening
This opportunity from ResourceMFG is available in Odessa.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with ResourceMFG offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
Retirement Savings Plan
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
ResourceMFG has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 1 Year Experience
- Lift 50Lbs
- Shift Work
- Extensive Walking & Climbing
- Physically Fit
- Work Weekends
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
ResourceMFG is the first and largest national staffing company specializing in manufacturing, working alongside top plants and facilities to provide jobs in production, quality, maintenance, supervision and all levels of management.
Read more on ResourceMFG Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from ResourceMFG? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!