High Pressure Laborer Needed In British Columbia (Start ASAP!!) - $20-$23 Per Hour
What Primus Workforce is Hiring for:
Pay: $20-$23 Per Hour
Position: Full time
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Complete all required paperwork daily (electronic logbooks, customer work orders, field level risk assessment, job safety analysis, pre/post-trip inspections)
- Follow instructions assigned by dispatch or supervisor and complete daily housekeeping of assigned truck to ensure maintenance of company image.
- Attend daily toolbox and safety meetings as scheduled and adhere to corporate and site safety regulations and procedures.
- Possess excellent English written and verbal skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exhibit ability to work independently and be a strong team player.
Certificates & Licences
- Required Tickets: First Aid, H2S Alive, CSO, CSTS, fall arrest/protection.
- Covid-19 vaccination is required.
- Confined space labor
- High-pressure operator
This opportunity from Primus Workforce is available in British Columbia.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Primus Workforce offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Primus Workforce has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Pre-Employment Check
- Fall Protection
- First Aid
- Confined Space
- CSTS/OSSA or BSO or CSO (Common Safety Orientation)
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Primus Workforce:
Primus Workforce is a specialized employment agency that knows your industry and has gained trust from national and global oil leading companies, for over 10 years.
Read more on Primus Workforce Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Primus Workforce? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!