Heavy Equipment Operators Andrews TX: $22-$28/hr
What Brave Services, Inc is Hiring for:
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure that operation of equipment is conducted in a safe and compliant manner.
- Must possess an active CDL and clean driving record
- 5 years experience preferred
- Heavy equipment experience preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, and background screen
- Must be willing to work occasional weekends and overtime
- Ability to drive and operate equipment under varying working conditions
- Able to lift 50+ lbs, stand, and sit for long periods of time indoors and outdoors
- Ability to meet regular attendance and schedule with dependability and consistency
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $28.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Heavy equipment operation: 5 years (Preferred)
- Commercial Drivers License (Required)
This opportunity from Brave Services, Inc is available in Andrews.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Brave Services, Inc offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Brave Services, Inc has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 5 Years Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Brave Services, Inc:
Serves the Permian Basin in electrical, overhead distribution, and storm response.
Read more on Brave Services, Inc Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Brave Services, Inc? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!