Gas Distribution Laborer & Welder’s Helper. Multiple Positions. Competitive Wages.
What Miller Pipeline is Hiring for:
We are searching for qualified candidates to assist in the repair, maintenance, construction, installation and reconditioning of natural gas distribution pipelines.
- Properly lift tools, objects and equipment of varying weight.
- Compress soil and asphalt.
- Shovel material, soil and cold patch asphalt mix.
- Operate vehicles used for hauling.
- Assist in the demolition, take-up and reconditioning of old pipe.
- Score and break asphalt or concrete with a jackhammer.
- Repair backfilled trench areas with grass seed or asphalt.
- Travel frequently within the area for work assignments.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current driver’s license with good driving record
- Current DOT physical or ability to obtain one
- Professional or personal use of hand tools
- Interact effectively and professionally with the public, customers, co-workers, and supervisors
- Travel throughout the area and respond to emergency situations
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- 1+ year experience in construction and/or farming
This opportunity from Miller Pipeline is available in Indiana.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Miller Pipeline offers:
Many Positions Available
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Miller Pipeline has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- High School Diploma
- Travel Required
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Miller Pipeline:
Provides a comprehensive range of pipeline contracting and rehabilitation services for natural gas, liquids, water and wastewater pipelines. Broad knowledge of repair, replacement and installation techniques enables them to evaluate projects and make recommendations which often result in alternative cost-saving solutions. Workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling 3,000+, with office locations in over 20 states around the U.S.
Read more on Miller Pipeline Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Miller Pipeline? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!