Full Time Welding Inspector To Join Ledcor Team (Calgary, AB)
What Ledcor is Hiring for:
Location: Calgary, AB
Position: Full Time
- Communicate the requirements of the ITP’s (Inspection & Test Plans)
- Review inspection and testing results for conformity to requirements
- Collaborate with Operations and provide input on the Quality requirements for the development of Detailed Execution Plans; clearly identifying the required inspections, hold points, tests and required documentation.
- Ensures all Inspection and Testing equipment is managed in accordance with the equipment calibration requirements.
- Ensure non-conforming work is being managed in accordance with the project quality issues reporting procedure.
- Ensure welding reports are signed off by client prior to filing for turnover
- Identify Non-conformances to the Project QA/QC supervisor
- Ensure Quality Records are maintained for System turnover
- Provides input to the development of the project quality plan
- Provides input to the development of Ledcor’s quality program
- 5+ years related work experience or combination of relevant education and experience.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of CSA Z662, ASME B31.3 and industry best practices.
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Office.
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form.
- Able to identify problems/issues and generates solutions and makes sound decisions using standard procedures.
- Capable of probing and listening carefully, presenting information clearly in an appropriate style and persuading others in straightforward situations.
- Willing to contribute actively in team activities, sharing experiences and ideas.
- Site based position
Certificates & Licences
- Must have a clean driver’s license
- CWB Level 2 or higher certification preferred
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
This opportunity from Ledcor is available in Calgary.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Ledcor offers:
Year round work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Ledcor has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Pre-Employment Check
- Clean Driving Record
- 5 Years Experience
- CSO (Common Safety Orientation)
- Valid Certifications
- Advanced Computer Skills
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Ledcor is a company that deals with concrete and steel but they focus extensively on partnerships with their employees, communities, contractors and clients. They put safety first and strive to find smarter, more sustainable ways to get the job done right.
Read more on Ledcor Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Ledcor? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!