Full-Time Security Guards (3 Openings) - $22.61/hour (1st, 2nd & 3rd Shifts)
What Paladin is Hiring for:
Full-Time Security Guard
Site: Kingston General Hospital (KGH) - 76 Stuart
Hours: Continental Rotation - 0800-2000/2000-0800
Pay rate: $22.61/hour
- Proactive & reactive security patrols
- Response to incidents
- Report writing
- Investigate routine incidents
- Parking and smoking enforcement/by-laws
- Policy awareness and enforcement
- Additional Duties as Assigned
- Must haveValid Security License for the prvince of OntarioValid First Aid/CPR - Level C from WSIB-approved sourceMinimum 6 months healthcare security experience (or relevant equivalant experience)Proof of CV vaccinations
- Must be able toComplete extensive patrolling of interior and exterior of site (including in inclement weather)Remain calm in emergency situationsFollow and enforce site rules and regulations as set out by both the client and PaladinOperate independently as well as part of a team to complete tasksComplete reports at the end of shift as well as incident reports
- Bilingualism (English/French) is considered an asset
- 6+ months of customer service experience is considered an asset
- Extensive paid industry leading training
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- Unionized benefits (including Education Allowance & Pension Plan)
- Free Uniforms
- Annual Boot Allowance
- Security license reimbursement
- Dry cleaning & hemming/tailoring allowance
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Additional perks!
Certificates & Licenses
- Immunization Record
- Proof of full COVID Vaccniation
- A Valid Ontario Security Guard License
- First Aid & CPR – Level C
- Proficient in English (both oral and written)
- Background check
- Drug screening
This opportunity from Paladin is available in Ontario.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Paladin offers:
Many Positions Available
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Paladin has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Long Hours
- First Aid
- Shift Work
- COVID-19 Screen
- Physically Fit
- Valid Certifications
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
aking the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Read more on Paladin Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Paladin? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!