Pipeline Operator, Full Time, Watford City, ND - Travel Opportunities & Company Vehicle.
What ONEOK Inc is Hiring for:
Associate Pipeline Operator.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Assist with and/or perform operations and maintenance activities on systems including compressor stations, gas storages, dehydration facilities, pumping facilities, measurement facilities, and related equipment which may include, but is not limited to:Startup and shutdownPiggingCollecting liquidsChanging chartsGauging tanksLocating and marking linesMonitoring cathodic protection/basic pipe coatingsLeakage survey/patrolling pipelinesBlowing dripsDispatching line locatesConstruction watch
- Monitor usage and/or replace lubricants, fluids, inhibitors, chemicals, etc., as needed to ensure safe and efficient operation of equipment
- Assist in calculations, compile, and/or prepare information and reports including, but not limited to:Gas/liquid flow and qualityMaintenance and/or repair logsSamples (gas/liquids)Pipeline/corrosion activitiesAppropriate regulatory requirementsConstruction inspection
- Drive and ensure maintenance is complete on company vehicles
- React immediately to emergency situations to prevent injury to self and others
- Responsibilities may include Department of Transportation (DOT) covered functions, including operations, maintenance, or emergency response on a pipeline. Job duties also require the employee to be alert and respond immediately to dangerous or hazardous conditions, and where impaired performance, or failure to follow safety precautions, could result in serious injury or property damage.
- None Required.
- Experience, training and/or knowledge of:Company and governmental operating/safety procedures and environmental regulationsCharacteristics of natural gas and liquidsPigging pipelines, blowing drips, gauging tanks, and collecting liquidsConstruction methods
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of: cathodic protection/corrosion control activities
- Ability to: establish, prioritize assignments and complete assignments in a timely manner with supervision
- Ability to: interact, negotiate, communicate and/or exchange written and verbal information and instructions
- Ability to: use tools and equipment including computers and related software
- Ability to: apply basic arithmetic to include addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Employee is subject to inside and outside environmental conditions
- Travel to other locations up to 30% in assigned geographic region(s) required
- Based on assigned tasks, employee may be assigned a company vehicle requiring the applicable driver's license
This opportunity from ONEOK Inc is available in North Dakota.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with ONEOK Inc offers:
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
ONEOK Inc has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- All Types Of Weather
- Lift 100lbs
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About ONEOK Inc:
ONEOK is a leading midstream service provider and own one of the nation’s premier natural gas liquids systems, connecting NGL supply in the Rocky Mountain, Mid-Continent and Permian regions with key market centers and an extensive network of natural gas gathering, processing, storage and transportation assets.
Read more on ONEOK Inc Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from ONEOK Inc? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!