Floorhand 1-C (Odessa, TX). Hiring ASAP. Driving License. Comp Wages + Benefits.
What Key Energy Services is Hiring for:
Floorhand 1-C located in Odessa, TX.
- Lifts, operates, rigs up/down guy wires, hydraulic jacks, pads/boards and emergency gear which may include SCBA boxes, fire extinguishers and H2S monitors.
- Lifts, removes, installs and operates well head pump, jacks and other designated by the rig operator or company official.
- Works on elevated platform handling rods, tubing and other equipment related with well servicing.
- Lifts, attaches, installs and works with matting boards, tubing, rods, casing and associated well equipment, such as rod strippers, polish rods, etc.
- Operates tongs, elevators and other associated rig tools and equipment.
- Receives on the job and other training to gain skills and competencies. Expected to fulfill successful completion of training.
- Learns company policies and procedures. Reports safety hazards, accidents or maintenance issues to the rig supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Wears proper safety equipment on the job (when applicable)
- Communicate effectively, verbally and/or in writing.
- Driver's license preferred.
- Ability to interact positively with others in the team.
- Basic problem solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer services skills to provide world class value to customers.
- Ability to listen and follow specific instructions.
- Ability to work at heights of 110' if required to assume derrick tasks
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, handling multiple tasks at the same time.
- Must pass post-employment drug/alcohol urinalysis.
- Must pass post-offer "Essential Job Functions Test.”
- Must pass drug and physical test if required by state and federal government..
- High School Diploma, GED, or the equivalent is preferred.
This opportunity from Key Energy Services is available in Odessa.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Key Energy Services offers:
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Key Energy Services has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Key Energy Services:
Key Energy offers trained and competent crews who are focused on delivering the right solution to meet their customer’s needs - to maximize their well’s production, efficient and profitability. They strive to deliver safe, reliable, cost effective, industry-leading solutions from their customer’s well’s initial production to abandonment.
Read more on Key Energy Services Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Key Energy Services? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!