Field Engineer: $80,000-$95,000 p.a. + $4,000/mth Bonus + $40/Day Per Diem.
What CalFrac Well Services is Hiring for:
• Provide effective communication regarding continuous improvement initiatives in the field and district
• Work well with all business units to ensure a trouble free operation
• Provides technical support to customers on job site
• Reviews job program proposals to understand treatment specifications
• Presents job design proposals, specifications, and procedures to customer on job site
• Routine technical decisions are made with clearly defined procedures and guidelines
• Uses standard procedures in completing assignments
• Understanding of basic hydraulic fracturing formulas (bottom hold pressure, hydrostatic head pressure, friction pressure, etc.)
• Ability to provide remediation recommendations for potential screen out scenarios
• Demonstrates complete knowledge of fluid systems, chemicals, and their respective uses and compatibilities
• Diagnoses fluid system issues onsite
• Comfortable gathering, organizing, and setting up all pre-job paperwork and documents
- Local and Rotational: Fourteen(14) days on, Seven (7) days off
- Schedule alternates between days and nights
- 12+ hour shifts
- Competitive Hourly Rate plus Overtime
- Earn up to $80,000 to $95,000 a year base salary; depending on experience
- Field Bonus potential, up to an additional $4,000 per month
- Eligible for year end STIP Bonus, based on company and individual performance. Percentage of base salary
- Health and Dental Benefits, Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Training
- Per Diem up to $40/day while working outside of District and no meal provided
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• 4 year science degree; Engineering degree preferred
• 2+ years of field engineering experience
• Requires extensive field travel and will sometimes require long hours in the field in adverse work/climatic environments.
• Must have clean driving record
This opportunity from CalFrac Well Services is available in Williston.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with CalFrac Well Services offers:
14 & 7
12 hr shifts
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
CalFrac Well Services has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- 2 Years Experience
- Travel Required
- Bachelors Degree
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About CalFrac Well Services:
Calfrac Well Services Ltd. is an API Q2 certified oilfield services company operating in Western Canada, Colorado, North Dakota, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, New Mexico, Texas, Western Siberia and Argentina.
Read more on CalFrac Well Services Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from CalFrac Well Services? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!