Experienced Service Rig Hands - Derrickhands and Floorhands
What Precision Well Servicing is Hiring for:
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur rigs and our team of well servicing Toughnecks are known as the best of the best in terms of safety, technology and service to our customers. Safety is the top priority for all service rig personnel.
· Floorhands are responsible for assisting Derrickhands and Drillers on the rig floor, cleaning and painting, performing preventative on equipment and assisting in moving rig, rigging up and rigging out.
· Derrickhands are responsible for all work above the rig floor, watching and maintaining proper well control characteristics, and guiding the pipe off the racking platform in the derrick while tripping in and out of the hole.
For more Information visit: http://www.toughnecks.com/canada/becoming-a-toughneck/precision-well-servicing/
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE PRECISION WELL SERVICING?
· We are a Local and Secure Company
· Offer Immediate Job Placements
· On the Job Training
· Coveralls, Boots, gloves, and more provided on your first day
· Possible Regular Rotations
· Supportive Management, Advancement and Paid Safety Training
· Steady, Local Work
· Immediate Single/Family Benefit Coverage with experience
Toughnecks are smart, professional, strong, committed, resourceful, resilient, innovative, collaborative, high-performing and responsible. Among the things we look for are:
· Valid H2S Alive Ticket
· Valid Standard First Aid Certification
· Valid Common Safety Orientation (CSO) ticket is beneficial
· Class 5 driver’s license (Applicants with (GDL)(Graduated Driver’s License) status are not permitted to operate commercial vehicles)
· At least 1 year of relevant Oilfield or Heavy Labour Experience required
· Extended health care
· Vision care
· Disability insurance
· Life insurance
· Dental care
· Employee assistance programs
· Wellness programs
Please go to http://www.toughnecks.com/canada/becoming-a-toughneck/precision-well-servicing/ and fill out an online application.
These opportunities from Precision Well Servicing are available in Bonnyville, Red Deer, Fort St. John, Grande Prairie, Drayton Valley, Cold Lake, Brooks, Provost, Camrose.
Precision Well Servicing has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Drug Test
- Alcohol Test
- Reliable Transportation
- 1 Year Experience
- All Types Of Weather
- Clean Driving Record
- Safety Tickets
- Fall Protection
- First Aid
- Class 5
- Class 1
- Class 3
- Some oilfield experience
- No In-person Applications
- Physically Fit
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Precision Well Servicing:
Precision Well Servicing is seeking local DERRICKHANDS & FLOORHANDS for SECURE and STEADY WORK.
As Canada’s largest well servicing contractor, Precision Well Servicing (PWS) provides a full slate of services including completions, workovers, abandonments, well maintenance, high-pressure and critical sour well work and re-entry preparation.
Read more on Precision Well Servicing Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Precision Well Servicing? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!