Exciting Opportunity as an LNG Advisor in Surrey - Salary Range $91,400.00 to $113,500.00 Annually
What FortisBC is Hiring for:
Low Carbon Transportation & LNG Advisor
Location: Surrey, BC
Salary Range: $91,400.00 to $113,500.00 Annually
- Coordinate preventative maintenance schedules and develop service procedures.
- Oversee costs associated with contractors, staff, facilities, vehicles, tools, and equipment.
- Ensure compliance with work-related maintenance processes and policies.
- Troubleshoot and repair LNG assets, qualifying as an LCT Technical Advisor for Emergency Response activities.
- Participate in incident investigations, conduct root cause analysis, and develop action plans.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for internal and external stakeholders requiring technical support.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers, contractors, equipment suppliers, and more.
- Bachelor’s degree, Diploma of Technology, or equivalent in a related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience in a leadership capacity or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge & Skills
- Technical expertise with mechanical or electrical systems.
- Knowledge of operations management, regulatory frameworks, safety protocols, and LNG/CNG systems is an asset.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Office suite tools and project management procedures.
- Ability to effectively manage projects, related costs, and apply conflict resolution skills.
- Computer skills with application software tools and applications.
- Background screening
- Drug check
This opportunity from FortisBC is available in British Columbia.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with FortisBC offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
FortisBC has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- High School Diploma
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Shift Work
- 5 Years Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Physically Fit
- Your Own Tools
- Advanced Computer Skills
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
FortisBC is a Canadian-owned company based in British Columbia and they have more than 2,400 employees across the province. They deliver natural gas, electricity and innovative energy solutions to about 1.2 million consumers throughought the province.
The company operates about 49,000 km of natural gas pipelines and about 7,260 km of electric transmission and distribution power lines.
Read more on FortisBC Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from FortisBC? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!