Exciting Entry-Level Opportunity: Industrial Valve Assembler Position Available in Wellington, CO - $20.50/hour + Referral Bonus!
What Elwood Staffing is Hiring for:
Industrial Valve Assembler
Location: Wellington, CO
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
- Various shifts
- Weekend work required
- Comprehensive medical, vision, dental, and prescription plans
- Holiday pay
- Teladoc (online care)
- Referral Bonus Incentive
- Weekly pay
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Industrial valve repair and refurbishment
- Safely operate stationary and overhead cranes
- Read and interpret assembly blueprints and schematics
- Heavy lifting/pushing throughout the shift
- Ability to work long hours and overtime
- Good knowledge of mechanical tools
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Capable of using power tools
- Ability to pull/push up to 70 lbs repetitively
- Ability to operate overhead cranes is a plus
- Background check
- Motor Vehicle Report
- Drug screen is required as a condition of employment
This opportunity from Elwood Staffing is available in Colorado.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Elwood Staffing offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Elwood Staffing has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Pre-Employment Check
- Clean Driving Record
- Overtime Required
- Lift 75lbs
- Physically Fit
- Work Weekends
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Elwood Staffing:
Better opportunities. Better balance. Better match. Whatever better means to you, we're the people who make it possible. Because your better drives us to seek out the best and brightest in the industry, work with the finest companies in their fields, and place the best talent in the marketplace. Isn't it time for something better?
Read more on Elwood Staffing Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Elwood Staffing? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!