Entry-level Oilfield Operator Virtual Hiring Event: Housing, $16/hr
What Halliburton is Hiring for:
Shared to Indeed via Halliburton: Entry Level Frac Operator job fair May 19th.
This is an entry-level position subject to a 90-day training period where Halliburton will provide industry leading training in our field operations.
- Depending on the job location, lodging and rotating schedule may be provided.
- Under supervision, you will learn basic safety, repair and operations procedures on equipment and tools for this job.
- You will Learn and adhere to Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) procedures and guidelines, and other appropriate safety and service quality protocols and guidelines.
- Assists in the completion of pre and post job equipment inspections and associated paperwork and/or reports.
- Assists in rigging-up and rigging-down of operation equipment which can include high-pressure iron and hose connections.
- Assist in completing preventative maintenance procedures and maintaining support equipment.
- Assists in the clean-up, repair, and preparation for a job.
- Practices safe driving procedures when traveling to and from locations.
- Completes training as required following the Company's learning development system and processes.
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent education
- Entry Level
- Must be able to obtain a Class A CDL license with tanker endorsement
- Must have a satisfactory driver record with no DWI/DUI convictions in the past three years or any current DWI/DUI charges
- Able to lift up to 60lbs
- Able to pass background, physical and drug screen
- Able to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Able to accommodate a flexible work schedule, long work days, and/or irregular work hours, be on-call with short notice and exposed to extreme weather conditions
- Maintains effecting working relationship with other employees
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
- Benefit enrollment begins within 30 days of hire date and coverage will become effective on the 90th day of employment.
- Eligible to participate in the Halliburton Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan as of the first day of employment.
- Sign-on bonus after the 90th day of employment
After signing up, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to connect.Please be prepared to join the virtual interview from a quiet place using a desktop or mobile device with a working speaker, microphone, and camera. Check to see if your network connection can support an online session. A plugged in ethernet cable or a strong WiFi network signal will help avoid time delays during your conversation.
What to prepare
- Share your Resume when you VIRTUALLY sign up to interview
These opportunities from Halliburton are available in Hobbs, Roswell.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Halliburton offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Halliburton has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 18 Years Of Age Or Older
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry, including 60 000 employees representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries. They help their customers maximize value through the life cycle of the reservoir - from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion and optimizing production throughout the life of the asset.
Read more on Halliburton Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Halliburton? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!
Event Date & Time:
Thu, 19 May 2022
9:00 AM - 15:00 PM MDT
Event Links, Address & Details:
Click the buttons below for website links, location, and driving directions.