Electricians Needed in Edmonton (Apprentices & Senior Technicians) up to $75/hr
What Spark Power is Hiring for:
Spark Power Corp is hiring for multiple Electricians in the Edmonton area.
Positions range from apprentice electricians to Senior Substation technicians.
Here are some of the perks Spark Power employees enjoy:
- Diverse and exciting industrial, commercial and institutional customer base
- Growing company with consistent work and full time hours guaranteed
- Continuous training and skills improvement including Spark U and external training certifications
- Career advancement opportunities (such as Foreman, Project Manager)
- Competitive Wages
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Share Ownership Program
- Uniforms provided and cleaning service
- Tooling paid
- Workboot allowance
- Corporate discounts (such as hotels, travel, insurance, retail..)
- Excellent Benefits Package with flexible options and wellness spending accounts
Wages up to $75/hr for Senior Technicians.
This opportunity from Spark Power is available in Edmonton.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Spark Power offers:
Many Positions Available
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Spark Power has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Certifications
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Spark Power:
With locations across North America, Spark Power's distributed branch model allows us to quickly and efficiently mobilize our dedicated technicians to your facility at a moment's notice.
Read more on Spark Power Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Spark Power? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!