Electrician Journeyperson: CENOVUS Project (LOA + Full-time & More)
What Jardeg is Hiring for:
Jardeg is currently recruiting an Electrician Journeyperson to join the CENOVUS Refinery project team on site near Lloydminster, Alberta.
This is a FULL TIME position starting March 1, 2022.
LOA provided for each day worked and provided to those residing outside of 75km radius from site.
Electricians install, alter, repair and maintain electrical systems designed to provide heat, light, power, control, signal or fire alarms for all types of buildings, structures and premises.
- Be able to take directions, and receptive to training and mentoring;
- Expertly identify and able to proficiently install almost all material components;
- Expert conduit skills;
- Expert with circuitry planning and installations;
- Expertly read and comprehend drawings and specifications;
- Expert control systems planning and installation;Expert tool usage, both personal (personal tools minimum listed below) and supplied; Tool pouchSide cuttersWire strippersPhilips screwdriverHacksawStakon pliersLinesman pliersWater pump pliersChanel locksTape measureNeedle nose pliers#6 screwdriver – Robertson#8 screwdriver – RobertsonTerminating screwdriverSmall flat screwdriverLarge flat screwdriverKnifeLevel½ - 1 ¼ KO cuttersMulti-meter3/8 socket setOpen end wrench to 1”Crescent wrenchAllan wrench setVoltage testerHammerTool box14” Pipe wrench
- Proficiently size, plan and install electrical services;
- Expert with multiple types of installations;
- Adhering to safe work practices and procedures
- Hazardous location requirements;
- Ensure exceptional workmanship from all direct reports;
- Proficient multi-meter, Meggar, Phase Rotation meter and AMP-Meter usage;
- Proficiency in ARC Flash awareness;
- Mentor junior apprentices.
These opportunities from Jardeg are available in Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Jardeg offers:
Many Positions Available
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Jardeg has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Alcohol Test
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
If you’re a tradesperson working in Canada, their positions across commercial, infrastructure, and industrial construction and maintenance means they have more than just a job for you.
Read more on Jardeg Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Jardeg? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!