Elec Test Tech. Houston, TX. $23.00 + per hour DOE. Weekly pay. 1st Shift.
What ResourceMFG is Hiring for:
Electrical Test Technician needed for a Seismic Manufacturing Facility in West Houston!
Test Tech will assist Mechanical Lab Personnel with various environmental, electrical, and mechanical tests. Must be capable of operating electrical equipment. 2+ years of experience REQUIRED.
$23.00 + per hour DOE. Weekly pay.
1st Shift 6:00am - 4:30pm, Monday-Thursday, occasional Friday’s
- Read electronic schematics and assembly prints
- Read wiring diagrams and written test procedures
- Operate electronic test equipment (Oscilloscopes, Multimeters, XRF, HP Resistance Meters, etc.)
- Solder and desolder components on connectors and sensors
- Must comply with all department rules and safety regulations
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Compile and record testing and operational data for review and further analysis
- Perform other related duties as required
- Ability to read electronic Schematics and assembly prints
- Ability to read wiring diagrams and written test procedures
- Ability to operate basic electronic test equipment (Oscilloscopes, Multimeters, XRF, HP Resistance Meters, etc.)
- Ability to solder and desolder components on through-hole PCB’s
- Basic computer and system analysis equipment knowledge of the principles of electronics
- Ability to communicate and interact with customers both internally and externally
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Associates Degree in Electronic Technology or equivalent
This opportunity from ResourceMFG is available in Houston.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with ResourceMFG offers:
10 Hour Shifts
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
ResourceMFG has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Lift 50Lbs
- Mechanically Inclined
- University Degree
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
ResourceMFG is the first and largest national staffing company specializing in manufacturing, working alongside top plants and facilities to provide jobs in production, quality, maintenance, supervision and all levels of management.
Read more on ResourceMFG Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from ResourceMFG? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!