Electrical Quality Inspector ($26.00hr–$32hr) To Join True Blue Team in Fort McMurray!
What Ledcor is Hiring for:
Electrical Quality Inspector
Location: Fort McMurray, AB
Pay: $26–$32 an hour
- Coordinate and walkdown electrical \ instrumentation systems upon completion to verify compliance with codes, regulations, and engineered design
- Coordinate third party testing \ inspections and provide status update
- Perform inspections during construction, and prepare reports
- Identify process improvements
- Review, understand and implement Inspection & Test Plans
- Communicate with vendor representatives and quality assurance representatives upcoming hold and witness points.
- Report on quality issues and document appropriately.
- Provide training on project requirements as they relate to background of expertise.
- Understand and interpret applicable contract documents, codes of construction and regulatory standards.
- Electrical \ Instrumentation trade certification or Electrical \ Instrumentation Engineering Technology Diploma
- Minimum 4 yrs + related experience
Knowledge & Skills
- Proven ability to manage quality procedures and processes
- Ability to perform inspections in accordance with approved ITP’s and code requirements
- Ability to interpret engineering specifications, design drawings, and installation details
- Ability to interpret Canadian Electrical Code, CEC
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form.
- Strong interpersonal skills. A positive and team-oriented approach to work. Dependable and trustworthy.
- Strong computer background, proficient in Microsoft Office.
- This is a site-based staff position
- Camp accommodations, Flights
- 14 \ 7 Shift Rotation
- Drug check
- Background screening
This opportunity from Ledcor is available in Fort McMurray.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Ledcor offers:
14 & 7
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Ledcor has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- High School Diploma
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Shift Work
- CSTS/OSSA or BSO or CSO (Common Safety Orientation)
- Advanced Computer Skills
- 4 Years Experience
- Journeyman Certification
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Ledcor is a company that deals with concrete and steel but they focus extensively on partnerships with their employees, communities, contractors and clients. They put safety first and strive to find smarter, more sustainable ways to get the job done right.
Read more on Ledcor Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Ledcor? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!