Electrical Project Estimators Needed in Calgary Earning $125,000/yr + Perks
More info on what Kings Energy is hiring for:
Earthtech Energy Services, a company of Kings Energy Services is currently looking to engage an experienced Electrical Project Estimator to work out of our Calgary location.
- Annual compensation from $85,000-$125,000/yr
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Benefits package with Vision, Life, Disability and extended health care
Requirements & Skills:
- Journeyman Electrician Ticket (Red Seal or Masters)
- 10-year electrical background
- Strong understanding of Industrial Electrical construction processes, process control, automation, and engineering practices
- Experience in electrical construction estimating/management, reading architectural plans and developing cost estimates is a must have (Projects ranging from 25K to 4M)
- Multi-tasking and problem-solving skills are necessary.
- Proficiency in Accubid
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel, AutoCAD.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, and a good understanding of electrical symbology.
- Ability to work within very tight timelines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients at the same time.
- A willingness to work added hours and weekends when required to meet closing deadlines and project requirements.
- Experience with scheduling and time management
- Experience and comfort working with and directing others.
- Experience with purchasing items from electrical wholesalers and knowledge of electrical equipment.
- Support with day-to-day operations of field construction
Success in this role will come from:
- You have a great attitude and thrive in a fast paced and diverse environment.
- You are at MINIMUM a 5-year journeyman electrician.
- You work well under pressure and pride yourself on meeting deadlines and helping the team.
- You value honesty, integrity, and quality
- Communicate with vendors and team members about new and current projects.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Procure and Manage bid pricing from suppliers.
- Understand the scope of work and Prepare estimates and Orders for projects/products.
- Ensure timely completion of estimates and evaluate cost estimates on a scheduled basis.
This opportunity from Kings Energy is available in Calgary.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Kings Energy offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Kings Energy has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 5 Years Experience
- Valid Certifications
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Kings Energy:
Kings Energy is a recognized supplier of instrumentation & valve products/services throughout Canada.
Read more on Kings Energy Jobs