Earn Up To $44.67hr DOE B-Pressure Welders with Fab Shop/Roll Welding/RMD/TIG/Fluxcore Experience
What OCL Group is Hiring for:
Location: Nisku, AB
Client: Complete Energy Innovations Inc. (CEI)
Pay: Up to $44.67 per hour.
- 4 and 3 rotation
- 10-hour days
- Overtime @ 1.5x after 44 hours
- Strong work ethic & positive team attitude
- Attention to detail & high degree of accuracy
- Ability to engage & problem solve
- Versatility to work in the field or shop & be a motivated self-starter
- Eagerness to learn, develop the current skillset & grow with the company
CEI/OCL Group specializes in the design and fabrication of pressure piping, fittings, and vessels. Our expertise includes a wide range of alloy materials and specialized fabrication and welding processes. We pair engineering and manufacturing capabilities to deliver tailored solutions for our clients in the Oil & Gas, Energy, Petrochemical, Forestry, Mining, and Refrigeration sectors. We are seeking experienced Journeyman B–Pressure Welders for our Pipe Shop in Nisku, Alberta.
- Develop patterns for projects or follow directions in given layouts, blueprints, and work orders
- Clean, check for defects, and shape component parts, sometimes using a cutting torch
- Weld parts and may also build up worn parts by welding layers of high-strength hard-metal alloys onto them
- Experience with hydrotesting is required
- Mentor and coach Apprentice Welders
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes such as gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), gas metal arc welding (GMAW), flux-cored arc welding (FCAW), shielded metal arc welding (SMAW)
- Perform pipe welding and must be capable of rolling pipe and/or position welding
- May perform other related duties assigned
Certificates & Licenses
- Must possess a valid B-Pressure ticket
- CWB ticket will be an asset
- Must be experienced with small and large bore
- Must have previous welding experience in an industrial setting
- Must have previous welding experience in a fabrication shop
- Must have RMD Fluxcore experience
- Candidates with COR safety experience an asset
- Candidates with skid steer experience & overhead crane experience an asset
- Applicants that reside near Nisku, Beaumont, Leduc, or Edmonton and area.
- Only local candidates will be considered due to the location of this project and no travel allowances are provided.
- Work will be primarily inside Fabrication facility, however, some field work may also be required
- Must be able to provide drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess valid government-issued photo identification
This opportunity from OCL Group is available in Nisku.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with OCL Group offers:
Long Term Work
4 & 3
Full Time Position(s)
10 Hour Shifts
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
OCL Group has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Pre-Employment Check
- Long Hours
- Steel Toed Boots
- Locals Only
- Shift Work
- Physically Fit
- Relevant Industry Experience
- Journeyman Certification
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About OCL Group:
OCL Group Inc. (OCL), is a proudly 100% Canadian, privately held, employee owned fully integrated general contractor. With design build solutions across Western Canada, experience you can trust, and quality you can depend on. OCL Group has been serving the energy and municipal infrastructure markets since 2009.
Read more on OCL Group Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from OCL Group? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!