Earn up to $21.25/Hour - Forklift Driver Positions in Brampton, ON - Immediate Opportunity with Adecco
What Adecco is Hiring for:
Forklift Driver, Order Picker, Walkie
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Hours: Full-time (40 hours) a week
Job Type: Temporary/Contract-to-hire
Pay Rate: Up to $21.25/hour
- Monday to Friday 6:30 am – 2:30 pm
- 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Immediate full-time opportunity
- Weekly pay + 4% vacation pay added to each cheque
- Long term with permanent hire opportunities
- Free upskilling online courses
- Discount voucher with Marks Warehouse for safety shoes
- Strong health and safety programs
- Temp to perm position - Opportunity to get hired as FTE (Attendance and Performance is criteria)
- Forklift positions include Crown Reach, Walkie, Order Picker
- Associates must be licensed with 1 year experience.
- Associates must have previous warehouse experience and be comfortable with case picking, loading trails, inventory control, palletizing product.
- Must be comfortable driving and working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, logistics environment considered an asset
Knowledge & Skills
- Basic computer skills
- Must be legally eligible to work and reside in Canada
This opportunity from Adecco is available in Brampton.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Adecco offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Adecco has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Lift 50Lbs
- Long Hours
- Shift Work
- Physically Fit
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Advanced Computer Skills
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Adecco is the leading provider of recruitment solutions and HR services in the world. Within Canada, Adecco has a network of over 40 branches, servicing thousands of Canadian organizations each day by providing the top talent they need to succeed in today’s competitive market.
Adecco employs several thousand candidates in temporary positions daily and provides thousands more with permanent work opportunities annually.
Read more on Adecco Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Adecco? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!