Hiring Experienced Floorhands and Derrickhands - Up to $160,000+
The Straight Goods:
More info on what CWC Energy Services is hiring for:
We Are Hiring Experienced Service Rig Floorhands And Derrickhands In Provost!
- Paid accommodations and subsistence while working (must be competent in position)
- Competitive wages and competency program
- Hourly cash bonus paid on every cheque
- 100% company paid RRSP program, NO EMPLOYEE MATCH REQUIRED!
- Employee and family assistance program available!
- Exceptional 100% company paid benefits including massage, physiotherapy, chiropractor and vision, with optional health spending account
- Quality PPE supplied upon hire, paid PPE program and company paid coverall cleaning
- Excellent referral bonus program with short qualifying time
- Great training incentives and on-the-job training provided
- Well maintained equipment and supportive, safety conscious HR and operations teams
- Local, scheduled work available
- Position-related safety tickets (H2S Alive, Standard First Aid w/CPR, CSO)
- Full class 5 license (non-GDL) or higher driver’s License, air brakes an asset
- Current drivers’ abstract
- Ability to pass drug testing and be fit for duty
- Physically fit and able to work long hours in all types of weather conditions
- Willing to work locally or out of town
- Fluent English skills, due to safety
- Reliable with a strong commitment to safety
These opportunities from CWC Energy Services are available in Edmonton, Provost.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with CWC Energy Services offers:
Hourly Cash Bonus
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
CWC Energy Services has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Safety Tickets
- Class 5
- Satisfactory Drivers Abstract Required
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About CWC Energy Services:
CWC Energy Services Corp. is a premier contract drilling and well servicing company operating in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin with a complementary suite of drilling rigs and service rigs. The Company's corporate office is located in Calgary, Alberta with operational locations in Nisku, Grande Prairie, Slave Lake, Sylvan Lake, Drayton Valley, Lloydminster, Provost and Brooks, Alberta and U.S. offices in Denver, Colorado and Casper, Wyoming.
Read more on CWC Energy Services Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from CWC Energy Services? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!