Code Welder Needed in Midland TX $25-$30/hr
What Snelling is Hiring for:
Seeking a Code Welder II for a busy, well established company!
Job duties include:
- Plan, layout, assemble and install metal parts, equipment & products according to company specifications and blue prints
- Set up, adjust and maintain welding equipment
- Support manufacturing engineering and improvement projects
- Must be able to successfully pass a 3G plate test and a 6G pipe welding test
- Extensive knowledge of Mig & Stick welding operations
- Ability to read and independently work from plans, sketches, diagrams and blue prints
- High School Diploma or GED
- Applicants will be background and drug screened for this position
This company offers excellent pay based on experience!
This opportunity from Snelling is available in Midland.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Snelling offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Snelling has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Skills Test
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Since 1951, Snelling has helped match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities, and they continue to set the standard of excellence in their field. By combining their award-winning history with industry-leading technology, their team has what it takes to solve your most complex recruiting challenges or connect you with the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Read more on Snelling Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Snelling? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!