CNC Machine Operators - 3rd Shift: Many Positions Available. Pays $17.50 /hour. (Abilene, TX)
What Elwood Staffing is Hiring for:
CNC Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Abilene, TX.
Pay: $17.50 /hour
Comprehensive and competitive benefits package plus an exclusive savings program, including:
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Rx plans
- Holiday Pay
- Teladoc (online care)
- Referral Bonus Incentive
- And More!
CNC Machine Operator - 3rd Shift Details:
- Work from process sheets, blueprints or other written/verbal instructions given by supervisor to perform production tasks.
- Maneuver large, awkward, or heavy parts manually or with a crane.
- Setup, operate, and tend machines used to process components. Install align and lock dies, punches, blades, or other machine fixtures to assure safe operation of machine.
- Maintain machine and work area in a clean and safe manner.
- Check and inspect operation against predetermined tolerances.
- Work in other areas or departments as assigned.
- Must have metatarsal boots.
- 5 panel drug screen and background screen required
- Pay ranges from $15.00 to 20.00 per hour.
CNC Machine Operator - 3rd Shift Qualifications:
- Must be able to work third shift (11:00 pm – 7:00 am).
- Requires average math skills, simple oral communication skills; ability to read and comprehend instructions written in English and complete simple logs and reports in English.
- Must be physically able to handle heavy items including lifting, pushing, pulling, and positioning components.
- Must be able to work scheduled hours and comply with the company’s timekeeping policy and all other company policies.
- Must be able to consistently stand for entire 8 hour shift.
- Knowledge of basic machining practices and materials is a plus, as is general mechanical knowledge.
- Ability to work in a team setting Accuracy Reliability.
- Applicant may be subject to a background check Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment.
- Applicant may be subject to a background check
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
This opportunity from Elwood Staffing is available in Abilene.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Elwood Staffing offers:
Many Positions Available
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Elwood Staffing has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Pre-Employment Check
- Shift Work
- Physically Fit
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Elwood Staffing:
Better opportunities. Better balance. Better match. Whatever better means to you, we're the people who make it possible. Because your better drives us to seek out the best and brightest in the industry, work with the finest companies in their fields, and place the best talent in the marketplace. Isn't it time for something better?
Read more on Elwood Staffing Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Elwood Staffing? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!