Class A CDL Driver. Grand Junction, CO. $20-29.55/HR + Overtime. Paid Time Off. Per Diem. Hiring ASAP.
What CalFrac Well Services is Hiring for:
Transport Driver in our Grand Junction, CO District.ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Transport materials to and from job site
- Monitor unit to ensure proper Maintenance
- Follow all Health, Safety, and Environment Policies & Procedures
- Work outside in all weather conditions with a diverse team
- Local: Six (6) days on, Three (3) days off
- Schedule is typically during daylight hours, occasional travel required
- MUST BE LOCAL or HAVE OWN HOUSING TO BE CONSIDERED
- Every new hire attends Orientation and Training School (OaTS)
- Information is provided about Calfrac’s Health, Safety, and Environment policies and procedures
- Opportunities for career advancement through CERT program
- Obtain all required Safety Tickets
- Hands on training
- Valid Class A CDL
- Tanker and HAZMAT Endorsement preferred (must be obtained within 90 days of employment)
- Satisfactory Driving Record for last 3 years
- 2+ years of Commercial Driving experience required
- Previous industry related experience preferred
This opportunity from CalFrac Well Services is available in Colorado.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with CalFrac Well Services offers:
Paid Time Off
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
CalFrac Well Services has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 2 Years Experience
- Clean Driving Record
- Shift Work
- Class A CDL
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About CalFrac Well Services:
Calfrac Well Services Ltd. is an API Q2 certified oilfield services company operating in Western Canada, Colorado, North Dakota, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, New Mexico, Texas, Western Siberia and Argentina.
Read more on CalFrac Well Services Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from CalFrac Well Services? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!