Class 1 Truck Driver
What Parkland Corporation is Hiring for:
We have immediate openings for permanent Class 1 AZ Truck Drivers in Edmonton, AB and Weyburn, SK!
- Competitive wages and a quarterly Safety Performance Bonus Program
- Flexible benefits (Medical, Health and Dental) and Fitness Reimbursement Program along with a supportive Employee Family Assistance Program
- A share in our success through the Employee Share Purchase Plan and 100% company matching
- Safety boot allowance, personal protective equipment, and reimbursement for prescription safety glasses and uniforms
- Up to $2,000 for driver referrals through our Employee Referral Program
- Participation in Parkland Pledge, an employee-driven charitable giving program
- Safety focused work environment and ongoing safety training
- Driver Mentorship Program to help you power your journey
- Career advancement opportunities to energize your career
- Deliver our products safely and provide a positive customer service experience
- Load and deliver propane or fuel while following Parkland’s Safety standards
- Ensure electronic and daily trip logs are up to date and submitted daily
- Work together as part of the Operations team to ensure goals are met or exceeded
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of TDG, WHIMIS and the company required training
What you bring:
- Minimum 2 years of commercial driving experience
- Comfortable with the physical nature of the job and lifting a minimum of 60lbs
- Clean Commercial abstract in good standing
- Proven track record of safe driving practices
As Canada’s largest independent supplier and marketer of fuel and petroleum products and a leading convenience store operator, Parkland proudly distributes fuel, propane, heating oil, and lubricants through a variety of brands including Bluewave Energy, Ultramar, Columbia Fuels, Island Petroleum, Pipeline, and Sparlings Propane.
We recognize that diversity gives us an edge and inclusion propels us forward. We’re also a passionate team of down-to-earth achievers, committed to getting our customers, colleagues and communities further, faster. As such, we welcome talented individuals that have a variety of perspectives, backgrounds, and industry experience who will contribute to the success of our One Parkland team.
- Candidates must be legally able to work in Canada at this time.
- Please note that final candidates for this position will be required to undergo a confidential pre-employment background check which may include but not be limited to employment, criminal, drug and alcohol and/or Fitness for Duty testing.
- Parkland Corporation is committed to the principles of Employment Equity. We strive to provide accessibility in employment to ensure equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. Parkland Corporation will endeavor to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability, please notify us upon scheduling your interview.
These opportunities from Parkland Corporation are available in Edmonton, Weyburn, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Parkland Corporation offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Parkland Corporation has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Background Check
- Drug Test
- Alcohol Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- 2 Years Experience
- Class 1
- Previous industry experience preferred
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Parkland Corporation:
Parkland delivers bulk fuel, bulk and cylinder exchange propane, heating oil, lubricants and other related products and services to commercial, industrial and residential customers in Canada through an extensive delivery network. Parkland Commercial uses a variety of regionally relevant trade names, including; ™Ultramar, Bluewave Energy, Pipeline, Chevron, PRBC, Columbia Fuels, Island Petroleum, and Sparlings Propane.
Read more on Parkland Corporation Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Parkland Corporation? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!