Class 1 Owner Operator - Propane (Average $12,000/load) Wait Time Paid .
What Trimac is Hiring for:
Class 1 Owner Operator - Propane
Location: Dawson Creek, BC
Pay: Average $12,000/load
- 3 -4 loads per month
- Commodity- Compressed Gas
- Super B work - Dawson Creek, BC to White Horse, YK
- Tri-Axle work - Whitehorse, YK, to Inuvik, NWT
- 2 year(s) verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- No tractor age restriction
- Tri-drive or Tandem tractor
- PTO required (paid by Owner)
- Heavy spec Tractor able to haul gross weights of 63,500 KGs
- Paid wait time.
- Shift Flexibility.
- Payless for fuel, tires, and more through Trimac's Business to Business Discounts.
- Fuel discounts with major truck stops
- National account tire pricing on the brands you know and like.
Certificates & Licenses
- Valid Class 1 Commercial Driver's License
- 1 years driving experience - with Super B preferred
- Pass Trimac Assessment
This opportunity from Trimac is available in Dawson Creek.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Trimac offers:
Paid Time Off
Many Positions Available
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Trimac has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Alcohol Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- 2 Years Experience
- Long Hours
- Clean Driving Record
- Shift Work
- Valid Class 1 Drivers License Required
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Trimac Transportation provides bulk trucking transportation services, as well as related distribution and management services, throughout North America. Founded in 1945, Trimac has stood the test of time, becoming North America’s premier provider of services in highway transportation of bulk commodities.
Read more on Trimac Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Trimac? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!