CDL-A Truck Drivers ($180/Day, $100 Bonus, $1500 Referral Bonus)
What Trimac is Hiring for:
CDL-A Dedicated Local/Regional Company Truck Drivers
Project: Dry Bulk Operation
Location: San Antonio, TX
Pay: $180 Daily Rate
- $100 weekly availability bonus
- M-F, with occasional Saturday (Saturday is paid as flat load)
- $1500 Referral Bonus Offered
- Weekly pay/ direct deposit
- Hauling dry bulk
- Pick Up: New Braunfels, TX (primary), Marble Falls, TX, San Antonio, TX, Franklin, TX with the opportunity to increase these pickup points due to growth
- Destination Points: Texas regional deliveries- multiple cities.
- Home daily, but bedding out will be required if HOS does not allow delivery home
Certificates & Licenses
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License
- Tanker Endorsement
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- 1 year tanker experience required
- Driver Sales Lead Program- Provide a potential business lead and receive rewards up to 2,500 for each lead!
- Driving School Tuition Reimbursement Program -Graduate from an approved program and received reimbursement for $200 a month of up to $5,000 total!
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
This opportunity from Trimac is available in San Antonio.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Trimac offers:
Year round work
Many Positions Available
Full Time Position(s)
Monday - Friday
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Trimac has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- 1 Year Experience
- Long Hours
- Shift Work
- Hazmat Endorsement
- Tanker Endorsement
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Trimac Transportation provides bulk trucking transportation services, as well as related distribution and management services, throughout North America. Founded in 1945, Trimac has stood the test of time, becoming North America’s premier provider of services in highway transportation of bulk commodities.
Read more on Trimac Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Trimac? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!