CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs in San Antonio: $180/Day (Full-time + $1500 Referral Bonus, $200/Day)
What Trimac is Hiring for:
- Daily Rate/ minimum guarantee of $180 a day.
- Cancelation of load is $200 per day.
- M-F, with occasional Saturday (Saturday is paid as flat load)
- $1,500 Referral Bonus Offered
- Weekly pay/ direct deposit
CDL-A Dedicated Local/Regional Company Truck Driver
Location: San Antonio, TX
- Hauling dry bulk
- Pick Up: New Braunfels, TX (primary), Marble Falls, TX, San Antonio, TX, Franklin, TX with the opportunity to increase these pickup points due to growth
- Destination Points: Texas regional deliveries- multiple cities.
- Home daily, but bedding out will be required if HOS does not allow delivery home
Certificates & Licenses
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
- D/A check
- Background screening
This opportunity from Trimac is available in San Antonio.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Trimac offers:
Year round work
Full Time Position(s)
Monday - Friday
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Trimac has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- 1 Year Experience
- Clean Driving Record
- Overtime Required
- Shift Work
- Work Weekends
- Class A CDL
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Trimac Transportation provides bulk trucking transportation services, as well as related distribution and management services, throughout North America. Founded in 1945, Trimac has stood the test of time, becoming North America’s premier provider of services in highway transportation of bulk commodities.
Read more on Trimac Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Trimac? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!