Assembler Opportunity with a Nationwide Oil & Gas Company - Rotating to Houston, TX! Earn $21.00 - $23.00/hour!
What Wavsys is Hiring for:
Client: Nationwide Oil & Gas company
Location: Houston, TX.
Pay Rate: $21.00 - $23.00 / hour
- Assemble components of all Product Lines. Select correct tools and fixtures.
- Test assembled products. Troubleshoot and resolve problems associated with the assembly and testing of products.
- Ensure the ability to: read blueprints; identify components; use pertinent hand tools and rework techniques; operate equipment, dimensioning and setting tolerances of mechanical parts and assemblies.
- Create labor records for all transactions.
Experience & Exposures:
- Technology or Manufacturing Center
- Production Workflow
- Production Assembly
Knowledge & Skills
- High-pressure hydrostatic testing of valves
- Use of torque machines
- Understanding of CAM-P and premium threads
- Knowledge of high-pressure fittings
- Background check
- Driving records check
- Drug screening
This opportunity from Wavsys is available in Houston.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Wavsys offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
Monday - Friday
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Wavsys has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Overtime Required
- Shift Work
- Physically Fit
- Valid Certifications
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Wavsys provides a full range of oil and gas services for pipelines, compressor and pump stations and processing facilities. Our engineers and construction crews are at the forefront of software and training developments to ensure the most effective design and construction.
Read more on Wavsys Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Wavsys? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!