Apprentice Welder / Welder Helper - 14 & 14. Camp. Fly-In.
What Ledcor is Hiring for:
Apprentice Welder / Welder Helper.
Location: Calgary, AB
Position: Full Time
- Perform tasks to support the welding crews
- Read and interpret drawings, weld procedures are an asset
- Understand weld types, welding materials, tools, and equipment
- Operate small power tools for the preparation or clean up of materials
- Provide general clean up and ongoing monitoring and maintenance of the work areas
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
Certificates & Licences
- Must have a valid Driver's License and clear 3-year driver's abstract
- Must have demonstrated the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Shift based position working 14 days on / 14 days off rotation
- Site based camp accommodation and chartered flights provided
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- This is a clean-shaven site
This opportunity from Ledcor is available in Calgary.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Ledcor offers:
14 & 14
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Ledcor has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Drug Test
- Alcohol Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- All Types Of Weather
- Clean Driving Record
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Ledcor is a company that deals with concrete and steel but they focus extensively on partnerships with their employees, communities, contractors and clients. They put safety first and strive to find smarter, more sustainable ways to get the job done right.
Read more on Ledcor Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Ledcor? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!