Apply Now for Mason/Building Maintenance Technician Role in San Antonio, TX - $20.00/hour + Benefits!
What L. K. Jordan & Associates is Hiring for:
Location: San Antonio, TX 78216
Job Type: Temp To Perm
Pay Rate: $20.00/hour
This position will be responsible for building and repairing structures around the company property and other offsite projects as needed.
- Build and repair walls, buildings, architectural elements, and foundations with brick, block, concrete, and stone.
- Perform general maintenance duties to assist the maintenance team as needed.
- Read and interpret operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Assist with general maintenance duties as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Certificates & Licenses
- Valid Driver's License
- Reliable transportation.
- 1-3 years of masonry work.
- Bilingual; preferred.
- To apply, please submit a current resume to [email protected]
- Background check
- Drug screen.
This opportunity from L. K. Jordan & Associates is available in San Antonio.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with L. K. Jordan & Associates offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
L. K. Jordan & Associates has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- 1 Year Experience
- Clean Driving Record
- Shift Work
- Bring Resumes
- Valid Certifications
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About L. K. Jordan & Associates:
L.K. Jordan & Associates is focused on delivering extraordinary results to both employers and candidates through service delivery, reliability and individualized solutions.
Read more on L. K. Jordan & Associates Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from L. K. Jordan & Associates? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!