Advanced Care Paramedics Needed in BC
What International SOS is Hiring for:
We are currently recruiting for Advanced Care Paramedics (ACP) and Advanced Care Paramedic Leads to work at industrial sites within Northern British Columbia (BC).
Sign on bonuses provided!
- On-site Camp Living (accommodations & food provided); employees have their own room and bathroom
- Most medics work out of mobile treatment centre trucks (MTCs)
- Rotations are typically 3 weeks on/3 weeks off (*you are able to work somewhere else on your off time)
- Health and Dental Benefits are provided to full time staff on consistent rotations, following 3 months
- Uniforms/PPE provided
- Flights are covered or a travel allowance is provided
- Drug and Alcohol testing: *we set this up for you
- Shifts are 12 hours (must be available for all potential shifts, including nights)
- Site specific courses: *reimbursed by us, can be completed online and count toward ongoing credits to keep your license valid
Must-haves (minimum requirements):
· Valid ACP certification in BC
· Valid Class 5 driver’s license
· On-call and extended hours may be required after hours when operational and business requirements indicate
International SOS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
These opportunities from International SOS are available in British Columbia, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with International SOS offers:
21 & 21 Rotation
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
International SOS has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Background Check
- Drug Test
- Valid Certifications
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About International SOS:
With 15,000 employees in 92 countries, decades of experience, and 2500 global experts in Medical, Fire, and Rescue, we aren’t just setting the bar, we ARE the bar.No one trains, prepares, leads, and innovates like International SOS, that’s why we are on more sites in Canada, and around the world, then any other competitor.If you want a career in Health and Emergency Services, and want to be part of the world’s clear leader, International SOS is for you.
Start training for a lifetime of success today. Join the International SOS team.
Read more on International SOS Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from International SOS? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!