Advanced Care Paramedic (ACP)
What Bravo Target Safety is Hiring for:
At Bravo Target Safety our priority is to get all workers home safely every day. It is our duty to conduct all operations in a safe and professional manner with accountability to our employees, clients and other stakeholders. We provide safety coordination, project planning and trained safety personnel for turn-around, construction, drilling and day-to-day field operations.
Bravo Target Safety is looking for an Advanced Care Paramedic registered with the Alberta College of Paramedics to join our team on a casual/relief bases. This is an exciting opportunity to begin or advance your career within Bravo Target Safety.
- Build rapport with on site representatives and staff
- Complete site specific orientation as required
- Contact and set-up or update STARS site number, and complete BTS paperwork package
- Conduct and maintain proper and accurate headcount unless otherwise advised
- Provide medical standby-by services and medical care when required
- Review and advise on emergency response plans as it relates to a specific site and scope
- Conduct site safety tours and pre-job inspections prior to completing hazard assessments
- Complete daily client and BTS paperwork as required
- Participate in all Safety Meetings. Review SDS for hazardous materials
- Rig in and test equipment for emergency medical response based on training, Industry Recommended Practices, company policies, medical protocols and client rules and expectations
- Complete inventory and perform function tests of medical equipment and supplies
- Respond to any emergency as per your training and provincial scope of practice
- Incident reporting and assist in investigations as required
- Regularly inspect emergency equipment as per training and to manufacturer’s standards
- Participate in emergency drills as required by Bravo Target Safety and/or the Client
- Participate in in-house training program on a regular basis
- Maintain emergency response apparatus as per manufacturer’s recommendations and related standards required
- Other duties as assigned
- Be fit for duty daily
- Comply with all of Bravo Target Safety’s and/or Clients rules and expectations
- Proven track record of exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate leadership in all aspects of your job
- Be able to work away from home for extended periods of time, work long hours
- Must be computer proficient with the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
- Organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- Must have strong written and communication skills
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Ability to pass Drug and Alcohol testing
- H2S Alive
- Common Safety Orientation (CSO)
- Standard First Aid CPR/AED level A or C (or equivalent)
- Active Alberta College of Paramedic’s Registration
- Clean Class 5 license
- 2 years of ACP experience preferred
Bravo Target Safety offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Candidates will be screened, interviewed and placement will be based on best fit for the individual and Bravo Target Safety LP. Hours and rates of pay will be discussed at the interview.
If you would like to join us in our Mission to be Canada’s most Reliable, Responsible and Respected industrial safety company please submit your application for review!
For more information on Bravo Target Safety please visit our website at www.bravotarget.ca
These opportunities from Bravo Target Safety are available in Alberta, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Bravo Target Safety offers:
Living Out Allowance
Phone Interview Available
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Bravo Target Safety has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Drug Test
- Alcohol Test
- Long Hours
- All Types Of Weather
- Steel Toed Boots
- Overtime Required
- Safety Tickets
- First Aid
- Travel Required
- Legally Work in Canada
- CSO (Common Safety Orientation)
- Team player
- Alberta College of Paramedics Registration
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Bravo Target Safety:
Bravo Target Safety is a leading provider of industrial and oilfield emergency response and safety services. Dedicated to the highest industry standards, Bravo Target Safety selects the strongest leaders, provides the best training and invests in the best technology and equipment. Headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Bravo Target Safety serves Western Canada from its facilities in Bonnyville, Fort McMurray, Grande Prairie, Lloydminster, Red Deer and Sherwood Park.
Read more on Bravo Target Safety Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Bravo Target Safety? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!