Accepting APPLICANTS for Clean, Drift, Tally Leads & CDT Crew Members $22.00hr - $26.00hr
What Pathfinder Inspections & Field Services is Hiring for:
Clean, Drift, Tally Leads & CDT Crew Members
Location: Casper, WY
Pay: $22 - $26 an hour - Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Leads must be self-sufficient and be able to run crews.
- Must be willing to learn the trade and eventually run crews.
- Must be 18 years old due to insurance requirements.
- Position is labor intensive and requires extensive, repetitive lifting in excess of 50 lbs
- Clean, drift, tally: 1 year (Preferred)
- Oilfield: 1 year (Preferred)
Willing to train the right candidates.
- Driver's License (Preferred) with a clean 3-year history.
- Drug check
- Background screening
This opportunity from Pathfinder Inspections & Field Services is available in Casper.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Pathfinder Inspections & Field Services offers:
Paid Time Off
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Pathfinder Inspections & Field Services has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- 18 Years Of Age Or Older
- Pre-Employment Check
- Lift 50Lbs
- Shift Work
- Physically Fit
- Valid Certifications
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Pathfinder Inspections & Field Services:
Current ownership started in 2012 currently 250 employees - Pathfinder is over 40 years old as a company.
Read more on Pathfinder Inspections & Field Services Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Pathfinder Inspections & Field Services? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!