($42.00/hour DOE) Calling Millwrights for Direct Hire Opportunity in Woodstock, ON - Day Shift with a Leading Automotive Client!
What Adecco is Hiring for:
Hours: Day Shift
Location: Woodstock, ON
Pay: $42.00hr DOE
Job Type: Direct Hire
Installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting mechanical equipment in compliance with industry regulations, along with building maintenance tasks.
- 2+ years of experience as an Industrial Millwright in a manufacturing facility
- Automotive industry experience preferred
Certificates & Licenses
- Certified Millwright (License 433A required)
- Valid driver’s license
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt quickly, prioritize tasks, and work independently
- Must have own tools
- Willingness to work weekends and overtime if/when required
- Identify mechanical needs and plan the installation of mechanical equipment following regulations
- Maintain, inspect, troubleshoot pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Read and interpret technical drawings and blueprints for equipment installations
- Conduct routine maintenance and repairs, including welding, fitting, and fabricating
- Collaborate with third-party contractors and provide guidance on developmental work related to mechanical and electrical equipment
- Maintain records, manage budgets for equipment installation and maintenance
- Perform building maintenance tasks related to HVAC, doors, fire, and security systems
- Work on crane troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, and repairs
- Possess certifications for forklift operation, fall arrest, aerial platforms, and rigging
- Must be legally eligible to work and reside in Canada
This opportunity from Adecco is available in Ontario.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Adecco offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
Monday - Friday
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Adecco has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Pre-Employment Check
- Clean Driving Record
- Overtime Required
- Safety Tickets
- Legally Work in Canada
- Work Weekends
- Journeyman Certification
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Adecco is the leading provider of recruitment solutions and HR services in the world. Within Canada, Adecco has a network of over 40 branches, servicing thousands of Canadian organizations each day by providing the top talent they need to succeed in today’s competitive market.
Adecco employs several thousand candidates in temporary positions daily and provides thousands more with permanent work opportunities annually.
Read more on Adecco Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Adecco? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!