$36.50 - $43.00 Per Hour (Up to $700/Day) Drilling Rig Jobs in Western Canada
What Western Energy Services Corp. is Hiring for:
The Floor Hand assists the other crew members in their day to day duties and is responsible for keeping the rig site clean and performing basic maintenance. Maintaining the rig and making connections will be the main responsibilities of this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Effectively assist other members of the crew
- Ensure the Drill floor is kept clean while drilling is taking place.
- Conduct preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Assist in moving the rig, rigging up, and rigging out.
- Participate in all safety initiatives & meetings.
- Following and enforcing relevant policies, regulations, and standards.
- Supporting Horizon’s core values in all aspects of day-to-day operations and decision-making
- Previous rig experience is considered an asset
- Valid H2S Alive certification
- Valid CSO certification
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation
Why Horizon Drilling?
- Best Drilling industry safety records within Canada
- Family Health & Dental benefits
- Up to 5% RRSP matching contributions
- 60-day free coverall program
- 36.00-$43.50 per hour
- Start Up PPE
These opportunities from Western Energy Services Corp. are available in Red Deer, Swift Current, Grande Prairie, Lloydminster, Alberta.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Western Energy Services Corp. offers:
12 hr shifts
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Western Energy Services Corp. has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- H2S ALIVE
- CSO (Common Safety Orientation)
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Western Energy Services Corp.:
Western Energy Services Corp. is an oilfield service company which provides contract drilling services in Canada through its division Horizon Drilling and in the United States through its wholly-owned subsidiary Stoneham Drilling Corporation. In Canada, Western also provides well servicing through its division Eagle Well Servicing and provides oilfield rental services through its division Aero Rental Services.
Read more on Western Energy Services Corp. Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Western Energy Services Corp.? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!