$31.54/h - Class 1 Local Company Truck Drivers for Rail Fuel Direct deposit Paid Training
What Trimac is Hiring for:
Class 1 Local Company Truck Drivers
Opeation: Rail Fuel
Location: Golden, BC
- Full Time, driver fuel delivery/relief tank car off load.
- Shifts are 12 hours rotating, 4:30am -4:30pm; 4:30pm - 4:30am
- 4 days on, 4 days off
- Commodity: Rail fuel
- Pick-up/drop off location: Golden, BC
- Fueling locomotives and transloading fuel from railcar to storage tanks on site
- Day cab tractors
- Direct deposit
- Paid training
- Family enhancement program
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Yearly clothing allowance
- PPE & Coveralls provided
- Valid Class 1 Commercial Driver's License
- 1-year verifiable experience
This opportunity from Trimac is available in British Columbia.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Trimac offers:
12 hr shifts
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Trimac has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Background Check
- Drug Test
- Alcohol Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- 1 Year Experience
- Long Hours
- Clean Driving Record
- Shift Work
- Valid Class 1 Drivers License Required
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Trimac Transportation provides bulk trucking transportation services, as well as related distribution and management services, throughout North America. Founded in 1945, Trimac has stood the test of time, becoming North America’s premier provider of services in highway transportation of bulk commodities.
Read more on Trimac Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Trimac? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!