* $28.28/hour* Shift Premium - Class 1 Company Drivers (Super B An Asset)
What Trimac is Hiring for:
Company Truck Driver
Location: Regina, SK
Pay: $28.28/hour, including shift premium
- Hourly within 76 - mile radius:
- Overtime after 9 hours
- OTR - out for 3-5 days
- Reset for 2 days
- Fuel delivery throughout Saskatchewan
- Delivery: Lanes are retail fuel, and bulk sites in Saskatchewan. Mainly Gas Stations
- Pass Trimac safety assessment
- Full-time positions
- Direct deposit
- Paid training
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Valid Class 1 Commercial Driver's License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience, Super B experience an asset
- Pass Trimac Safety Assessment
- Drug check
- Background screening
This opportunity from Trimac is available in Regina.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Trimac offers:
Many Positions Available
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Trimac has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Background Check
- Drug Test
- Alcohol Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Long Hours
- Clean Driving Record
- Shift Work
- Valid Class 1 Drivers License Required
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Trimac Transportation provides bulk trucking transportation services, as well as related distribution and management services, throughout North America. Founded in 1945, Trimac has stood the test of time, becoming North America’s premier provider of services in highway transportation of bulk commodities.
Read more on Trimac Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Trimac? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!