$27.74 (Hourly) Mechanical Assembler * Temporary * Contract-to-hire
What Adecco is Hiring for:
Mechanical AssemblerLocation: Cambridge, ON
Pay Rate: $27.74/hour
Required Availability: Monday-Friday Days
Job type: Full-time | Permanent
- Take all work order packages from start to finish.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of automotive electrical systems and mobile hydraulic systems and the ability to read electrical and hydraulic schematics.
- Install hi-rail gear or body mounting of all types.
- Trouble shoot electrical problems quickly and effectively.
- Capable of connecting aftermarket electrical accessories to various chassis.
- Must be legally eligible to work, and reside in Canada
- Experience with vehicle-mounted equipment particularly with the operation of and installation of hydraulic/electric cranes, air compressors and service bodies.
- Possess thorough knowledge of mobile hydraulic and electrical practices.
- Be familiar with the various fasteners used for installation of above equipment onto automotive vehicles.
- Proven safety record. Able to work safely at all times and be conscious of taking the 2-minute warning to check for hazards at your workstation before beginning any task.
- Dedicated and dependable.
- Explain and apply good communication skills.
- Demonstrate effective time-management skills and planning skills.
- No relocation assistance provided for this position.
- Possess personal toolbox with mechanic’s air and hand tools used for electrical, pneumatic, and general assembly.
- Good work environment
- Opportunity to grow and earn more
- Straight shifts- Day
- Open Overtime
- Half day on Friday
- Opportunity to learn and earn various tickets
- Drug check
- Background screening
This opportunity from Adecco is available in Ontario.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Adecco offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
Monday - Friday
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Adecco has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Mechanically Inclined
- Shift Work
- Physically Fit
- CSO (Common Safety Orientation)
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Adecco is the leading provider of recruitment solutions and HR services in the world. Within Canada, Adecco has a network of over 40 branches, servicing thousands of Canadian organizations each day by providing the top talent they need to succeed in today’s competitive market.
Adecco employs several thousand candidates in temporary positions daily and provides thousands more with permanent work opportunities annually.
Read more on Adecco Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Adecco? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!