($22.49hr DOE) Seeking Pipeline Installation Laborers/Operators To Join Spartan Crews)
What Miller Pipeline is Hiring for:
Pipeline Laborers and Operators
Sector: Gas distribution
Pay: $22.49hr DOE
Location: Spartanburg, SC
- Overtime available
- Full benefit package available after 350 hours worked!
- Properly lift tools, objects and equipment of varying weight.
- Compress soil and asphalt.
- Shovel material, soil and cold patch asphalt mix.
- Operate vehicles used for hauling.
- Assist in the demolition, take-up and reconditioning of old pipe.
- Score and break asphalt or concrete with a jackhammer.
- Repair backfilled trench areas with grass seed or asphalt.
- Travel frequently within the area for work assignments.
- High school diploma or equivalent. 2+ years’ experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- 1 year of outdoor work or manual labor experience.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Certificates & Licenses
- Class A or B CDL.
- Clean driving record and a DOT physical or ability to obtain one upon employment (reimbursed upon hire).
- 1+ year gas construction experience.
- Drug check
- Background screening
This opportunity from Miller Pipeline is available in Spartanburg.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Miller Pipeline offers:
Many Positions Available
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Miller Pipeline has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- 1 Year Experience
- All Types Of Weather
- Shift Work
- Physically Fit
- Valid Certifications
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Miller Pipeline:
Provides a comprehensive range of pipeline contracting and rehabilitation services for natural gas, liquids, water and wastewater pipelines. Broad knowledge of repair, replacement and installation techniques enables them to evaluate projects and make recommendations which often result in alternative cost-saving solutions. Workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling 3,000+, with office locations in over 20 states around the U.S.
Read more on Miller Pipeline Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Miller Pipeline? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!