$21.00/Hourly - Full-Time Forklift Operator - Temporary/Contract-to-hire (Hires fast, Pays Weekly)
What Adecco is Hiring for:
Forklift Operator – Reach Truck
Pay rate: $21/hour
Location: Oakville, ON
Shifts: 8:30 am -5:00 pm or 12:00pm - 8:30pm
Job type: Full-time | Temporary
Perks & Benefits
- Hires fast, pays weekly
- 4% vacation pay paid out on each weekly pay cheque
- Newer and faster onboarding process
- Medical and dental benefits once qualified
- Great pay rate
- Strong health and safety programs
- Free training programs
- $50 voucher for boots in partnership with Mark’s Work Warehouse
- Operate warehouse machinery (Reach Truck)
- Warehouse functions include Picking, Receiving, Loading, Replenishment, etc.
- Assist in warehouse functions such as picking, receiving, loading, replenishing etc.
- Load materials on machine and collaborate with operators
- Pack/stack, lift bundles on mail, ensure that mail is sorted appropriately for distribution
- Retrieving materials for operators, ability to use manual pallet truck
- Manual insertion of materials, verify and reconciliation of pieces enclosed
- Follow mailroom procedures to ensure a safe and healthy work environment
- Responsible for ensuring work area is kept clean during and prior to end of shift
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have forklift experience and prior experience working in a warehouse
Certificates & Licenses
- Possession of a valid forklift reach truck license
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- General computer skills
- Demonstrate reliability and good work ethic
- Ability to follow direction to ensure accuracy
- Availability for flexible hours and on call possibility
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and
- Must be legally eligible to work, and reside in Canada
This opportunity from Adecco is available in Ontario.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Adecco offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Adecco has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Lift 50Lbs
- Shift Work
- Physically Fit
- Valid Certifications
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Adecco is the leading provider of recruitment solutions and HR services in the world. Within Canada, Adecco has a network of over 40 branches, servicing thousands of Canadian organizations each day by providing the top talent they need to succeed in today’s competitive market.
Adecco employs several thousand candidates in temporary positions daily and provides thousands more with permanent work opportunities annually.
Read more on Adecco Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Adecco? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!