$2000 Sign-on + Paid Training for Pipeline Technicians & Laborers Pays $18.00 - $34.00 per hour
More info on what Visu-Sewer, Inc is hiring for:
As a Construction Laborer/Pipeline Technician, you will be trained to drive construction trucks and equipment to construction sites. Once on site, as part of a crew, you will use specialized underground construction equipment to perform sewer repair, maintenance, and rehabilitation services for municipalities throughout the upper Midwest.
Visu-Sewer will provide training on workplace safety and equipment use.
- Must hold a High School Diploma or GED
- Must hold a valid driver's license
- Qualify for Class B driver's license/DOT health card (CDL training will be provided)
- Must be able to travel 1-4 nights per week (both in/out of town)
- Pass a background check and drug test screening
- Steady full-time employment with overtime available
- Excellent Benefits: Health/Dental and Life Insurance
- Profit sharing and 401K
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Advancement Opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $34.00 per hour
** $2,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS **
This opportunity from Visu-Sewer, Inc is available in Minnesota.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Visu-Sewer, Inc offers:
Hands On Training
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Visu-Sewer, Inc has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Background Check
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Visu-Sewer, Inc:
Founded in 1975 by Ernest Alexander, Visu-Sewer was started with a core group of employees dedicated to providing the highest quality sewer inspection and maintenance services in the industry.
Read more on Visu-Sewer, Inc Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Visu-Sewer, Inc? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!