($20.00Hour) Structure Set Up Crews for 1st Shift (Days) - Apply Today, Start Tomorrow
What PeopleReady is Hiring for:
Structure Set Up Crews
Location: Calgary, AB
Pay Rate: $20 / hour
Shift Timings: 1st Shift (Day)
You will be working alongside a group of people to roll out fabric, push and pull rolls of materials, bolting plates on seams, building the doors, folding laps over plates and constructing this large dome for the city.
- The freedom to work where you want, when you want and as often as you want.
- Next-day pay* for many of our open positions.
- The ability to choose long-term positions for steady work or short-term positions if you just want some extra cash.
- Rolling out fabric
- Weights up to 50 ibs.
- Crawling on hands and knees
- Working with a team of people
- Outdoor work
- Able to lift up to 50 ibs.
- Able to work outside
- Able to push, pull and carry fabric material
Skills & Aptitudes
- Able to work with a team of people
For more information or assistance Call or Text our Branch at (403)235-1665 or stop by our office at 10-3745 Memorial Dr SE, Calgary, AB T2A 2P3.
This opportunity from PeopleReady is available in Calgary.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with PeopleReady offers:
Many Positions Available
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
PeopleReady has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Lift 50Lbs
- Long Hours
- All Types Of Weather
- Shift Work
- Physically Fit
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
PeopleReady's national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling and many other industries.
Read more on PeopleReady Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from PeopleReady? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!